Introductions thread

new users can say hi and give some information on who they are and what they want to do.

Introductions thread

Postby fiezi on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Hey hey,

this is the second attempt at providing a place to talk about moviesandbox. The first one got kindof swept away with SPAM, so now I'll try a little harder to keep things clean.
Feel free to introduce yourself and what you want to do with Moviesandbox and tell us a bit about yourself.

I'm Friedrich Kirschner.

I program Moviesandbox because I feel that it would be nice to have an Open-Source realtime animation and performance tool. And I am looking forward to see what people are doing with it :)

Have fun,
fiezi
fiezi
Site Admin

Re: Introductions thread

Postby swathi on Fri May 27, 2011 8:29 am

Man this is amaizing staff. I just posted about this software in blenderartists form(I hope you don't mind it). As you know it is a very good place for passing information about such beautiful opensource applications. I just see this software today and let me play with it little bit and I will tell you what is the result

Thanks for sharing it with everybody

sorry for my bad english
swathi

Postby jason on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:18 am

My name is Jason Harford. I'm from Canada. And I was inspired how you were able to interface an Arduino with homemade soft circuit puppets to create live digital puppet show! This led me to your forum. I'd be pleased if my help will be of use here too.
jason

Postby fiezi on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:57 am

Hi Jason,

welcome to the boards! I didn't have much time to document the interplay between sensors and Moviesandbox, please feel free to ask questions if there is something specific you might want to know!

f
fiezi
Site Admin

Postby Viola32 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:17 am

Hi, everybody! I am glad to be a part of your coummunity! I think together we can make a great success!!!
Last edited by Viola32 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viola32

Postby Mazz on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 am

I just realized that I never did introduction.

My name is Jayson Mazziotti. I was unemployed for 2 years and now have a great job I actually like. during one of those your I had Colon Cancer but I'm better now however, I no longer have belly button.

I spend most of my time between Long Meadow, Mass and New York City. I live in Meriden, Connecticut.

I would like to arrange a meet with some folks, those of use would really want to create something with MS but find we are missing some skills. We have a handful of hacker spaces that would be perfect. See my other thread if you are interested.
Mazz

Return to new users